Tuesday 20 December 2011


God I loooove holidays!
6 weeks are in front of me.

I'm SO pleased I did the mowing yesterday, half in the morning and the other half in the evening.
THe first half was interrupted as Itty Bitty needed to see a doctor after doing a back flip on a
half blown up matress and crunching down on his tailbone.
Showing off in front of big brother and his friends.
It's only bruised said the doctor.
Then we did some shopping!

The lawn is looking very parklike.

I've worked really hard on it this season.
(Dont mind the finger in the shot!)

And I've been mowing the surrounding paddock, trying to keep the snakes down.
I don't think they get much of a chance slithering over  wide open spaces.
The birds can easily spot them and get them when there is no where to hide.
I think this theory is working.
Well I like to believe this anyway.
 ~
We had a huge thunderstorm again last night, with more rain.
Miss MDK took these photos.

Building up.........

Then bang, looking like night has turned to day!
She took about 20 shots to get these 2, most were just black.
~
I received this award from Lotus at Ped Phoenix Style, http://redphoenixstyle.blogspot.com/.
I have a 'couple' of their beautiful necklaces

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and this award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

The award has these stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your 5 blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you have sent the award to will forward it to their favourite bloggers.


Here are the bloggers with Boutique blogs who I'd like to hand this award on to---
5. And my old school friend Sarah from http://wintonhousebowral.blogspot.com/ who's been with me from day one!

6 comments:

  1. I really love the pictures of the storm and I know how "Miss MDK" feels, getting that split second of lightning is nearly impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commmenting anon. She was out there until the lightning was on top of her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lawn looks fantastic.

    Thank you so much for the award. I have had it before but will happily do it again - may not get there until the New Year though!

    Your daughter is very clever with her photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie, you could start selling tickets for people to picnic on your lawn! Looks Fab

    Thanks so much for the award I've never received one before shall do the very soon - now who to pick that's tough!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours - SP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to roll around in all that beautiful grass! What beautiful property you have....snakes and all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you MD, what a lovely surprise to find after unpacking my bags from the beach! Awards... always welcome! gxo

    ReplyDelete

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...