Saturday 16 March 2013

Feeding dogs

I am really happy with how well all of the woofers around here are getting on.
I feed them all at once and the young ones seem to go from bowl to bowl sharing.
I like it this way.
I can't stand dogs being possessive about food.
We start with all the bowls spread in a line, but eventually they seem to group back up together.


All of my dogs have to be happy with me taking food out of their bowls, and their mouths for that matter.


They seem to be quite happy letting each other in to have a bit.


The big fella gets a bit unhappy with the little cairns sneaking in under him, But he lets them gently know. There isn't any snappiness, just a gentle mouth on their heads and a bit of a growl.


I've published these from Lightroom, after eventually loading all 30 thousand of my photos into it. 
Now to cull the useless ones out.
I've been doing some online courses on Lightroom and photoshop and I've joined facebook groups which focus on photoshop and lightroom. 
It has been a big learning curve, but I'm OK with learning new stuff.
I tell my students that all the time, that I am preparing them to be lifelong learners, it doesn't finish at school end.
I am really happy with the way it catalogues, and edits photos, and Publishes!


I have a new profile picture. Amazing how few people recognise me out and about! 
The hair colour change shocks me still when I see my reflection!



3 comments:

  1. The photo of the birds is amazing ... and love the new profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fiona I wish I had my 70-300 zoom on rather than 70-200! The birds were amazing!
      The Profile pic change is long overdue- The other pic was taken in 2009!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Congrats on the profile pic... I've been waiting to hear how you fared in facing/braving the grey and you look great! Not that life is all about appearances :) I'm still trying to summon up the courage to go grey, but I'm 33yo and sick of the 4-week maitenance. So thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...